Culinary Disasters is a multi-writer storyline in issues #29-32 of the Classic LNH anthology series LNH Comics Presents (with Limp-Asparagus Lad #16 crossing over belatedly). It was kicked off by Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler, with individual chapters by Jamas Enright, Hubert Bartels, Ian Porell, Campbell March, Jeff McCoskey, Jennifer "Mistlock" Whitson, Steve Hutchison, and Saxon Brenton.
The Legion's cooking staff is all off on missions – which means it's time for the rank and file to take a turn! Sure, it's nice to get a break from cheesecake once in a while, but do any of these people actually know how to cook!?
(See It's All In the Timing for where they went!)
- Part One (Writer's Block Woman and Mouse): LNH Comics Presents #29, by Jaelle
- Part Two (Fan.Boy): LNH Comics Presents #30, by Jamas Enright
- Part Three (Panta): LNH Comics Presents #31, by Hubert Bartels
- Part Four (Kid Kiwi and Jynx): LNH Comics Presents #31, by Ian Porell
- Part Five (Bladed Lad): LNH Comics Presents #31, by Campbell March
- Part Six (Frat Boy): LNH Comics Presents #32, by Jeff McCoskey
- Part Seven (Weirdness Girl, Perdition and Out-of-It Lass): LNH Comics Presents #32, by Mistlock
- Part Eight (Invisible Incendiary): LNH Comics Presents #32, by Steve Hutchison
- Extra Helping (Footnote Girl and Kid Not Appearing In Any Retcon Hour Story): Limp-Asparagus Lad #16, by Saxon Brenton
- Second Helping (Retcon Lad and Lipid-Artery Lad): Limp-Asparagus Lad #16, by Saxon Brenton
Where to Read
The LNHCP issues have also been reposted as part of Arthur Spitzer's "Classic LNH Adventures":