|Ending is a anthropomorphic personification created by Saxon Brenton.|
|Status:||Member of The Finishless|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Has mostly appeared when characters are on the edge between life and death and need someone to talk to.
...Ending was absolutely worn out from dealing with its Real Life equivalent of the sabertooth pandemic. So when her brother Entertainment decided to divert Token Girl's soul from its natural journey across the veil and a team of net.heroes showed up to try to Orpheus her back, she had very little patience for their shenanigans. However, VAMMO Woman convinced her to take on their challenges. They convinced her of their case, and Ending took Occultism Kid instead, sending him, not to the afterlife, but on a metaphysical journey to the Deep Omnilooniverse.
Calm, relaxed, friendly. Has all the time in the world. ...except when the world is dealing badly with major events, then can get pretty cranky.
Powers and Abilities
Anthropomorphic personification of death. Has a wide and largely undefined range of psychopompic abilities; can accept challenges for people's souls, and can summon servants of endings.
She seems to have an assistant, the Ending of Rodents, a comely-looking (as rats go) young black rat.
A pale young woman with frizzy black hair, dressed in black, with black nails and blacker lips, wearing an omega on a cord around her neck. She can also take on the form of other traditional manifestations of Death.
Ending is a parody/homage/ripoff of Death of the Endless, from Neil Gaiman's Sandman.
- This post in The Death of Elvis Man
- First Appearance: Limp-Asparagus Lad #15
- The Death of Cheesecake-Eater Lad #2-5
- The Tribulations of Kid Review #8
- Death: The High Cost of Crapping #0-2
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 3 #4 (cameo)
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #50
- Said to be Death of the Endless, in keeping with the NTB tendency to use actual characters from Vertigo, this was likely a retroactive appearance by Ending.