Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies... Again!
Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies... Again! was a Chaotic Add-On Cascade that attempted to serve as a sequel to Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!. It didn't follow up on those plot points, and spawned a raft of its own. It was followed by Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas!.
Pointless Awards Man IV is trying to get a new cascade started, but he keeps getting cut off by subplots — meanwhile, Haiku Gorilla is killed by the Weevil Mastermind — so he looks for — the Shadowy Figure plots — a way to — millions of women think they're Captain Killfile's mother — stop — Plot-Error Man is breaking the timestream — oops, cascade's over.
Ultimate Mercenary #7 also briefly crossed over with this series, in order to fit in UM's cameo into continuity.
- Retcon Lad: He doesn't know what the heck is going on!
- Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage Home. Mysterious figure who wants the cascade to continue.
- Weevil Mastermind: Secretly the wealthy Bertrand Weevil, the Weevil Mastermind seeks to... actually, what was he doing?
- Haiku Gorilla: Dead. No, wait, alive. Nope, dead again. Er, just a second...
- Gren.del's Mother: May or may not be the mother of Captain Killfile!
- Plot-Error Man: Former villain, brought back to empower the cascade — but will he save the Looniverse or destroy it!?
Where to Read
- Issue #1, by Jesse Willey
- Issue #2, by Amabel Holland
- Issue #3: "Who Killed Haiku Gorilla?", or, "Issue Number Three", by Jeanne Morningstar
- Issue #4: "Quality be damned, Let's see how fast I can write this baby!", by Arthur Spitzer
- Issue #5: "For the Writer who Has Everything", by Jeanne Morningstar