Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies!
Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies! is a sequel to Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!, Just Imagine... Again, and Just Imagine... on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas. Unlike these, it was less a Chaotic Add-On Cascade, and more a single-author miniseries, written by Drew Nilium (who still went by their birth name when they titled this, sigh), with one issue by Saxon Brenton (to fulfill the promise of said title).
The story dropped off, unfinished, after issue #11, but was eventually picked up on and (hopefully!) completed with Just Imagine Saxon Brenton and the Writers of RACC in: RACCies the Final! Symphony of Genesis.
Pointless Awards Man IV (aka Manga Man Violet) is on a quest to stop The Hungry Past. He teams up with Bluetooth and, along with an assortment of MacGuffins and a team of rainbow heroes, they take a transdimensional tour to stop the void and its minions!
- Pointless Awards Man IV/Manga Man Violet: Empowered by both Manga Man (possibly White) and the Grapety Purple Man! Has a bunch of new backstory!
- Bluetooth: Transformed by sole-searing power! Poised on the edge of the grim'ngritty abyss! Fighting against the eternal darkness!
- Hi-Fi Lorelai: AKA Kid Hyperdefinition. From progressive scanning to phonograph stereo!
- Blasferatu: AKA Longinus. From attractive angstpile to swingin' slayer!
- Red Herring: The forgotten scion of F.I.S.H. Force! An actual character created before 2005!
- Manga Man Pink: Light reddish member of the Power Manga and friend to Violet!
- Plot-Error Man: In a new world, an old ally is found once more!
- Thomas Ploteau: A child with an incredible secret!
- Orange Zest: Pearl-bouncing newbie!
- Magentrix: Psychic-blasting newbie!
- Green Knight: Newbie who isn't from the future this time!
- Dualist Lad: The marvelous and mysterious two-oh duo!
- The Hungry Past: Once held in check by previous RACCies cascades. Now that Saxon Brenton has stopped doing the RACCies, can anything stop it from devouring the Looniverse?
- Continuity Zombies: They hunger for the links in your story!
- Phoenix Down: The ringleader of reprehensible resurgence, shackled by the Hungry Past!
- Manga Man Gold: A threat from the past, returned – but there's more past than you think!
- Interim Iconoclasts: Nefarious nonconformists who live within the skipped-over issues of LNH series!
- Convoluted Origin Man: A hero brought low by inconsistent backstory!
- Issue Six Crystal: In full, the crystal containing Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies Again #6.
- Legacy Beam: Has the ability to reformat a character to the style of any Heroic Age.
This series had a lot of issues, hoo boy. 😕 But the important ones in terms of reading it are these. (Note that all issues are written by Drew Nilium except #4.)
- Issue #1
- Issue #2
- Issue #3
- Issue #4: "And Then, Suddenly" by Saxon Brenton
- Issue #5
- Issue #6
- Issue #7: "Across the River and Into the Trees and Past the Forcefield and Into the Laser Maze", or, "The Bittorrents of Spring"
- Issue #8: "The Search For Bridey Manga"
- Issue #9: "All You Need To Understand Is..."
- Issue #10: "Poledancing Phantoms of Limbo"
- Issue #11: "There's a Zombie On Everybody's Lawn!"