Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dashing Tales is a Classic LNH series written by Ben Rawluk. It features a crunchy, detail-rich view of Net.ropolis, the Legion, and the Looniverse as viewed by two (relatively) normal people: Emma Dash: Girl Reporter, trying to step up the career ladder while paying the rent, and her best friend, Marco Ramirez, who eventually – and not without trepidation – takes on the identity of Bad-Poetry Boy.
The series won the 2015 RACCies for Favorite Ongoing Series and Favorite New Title.
- Issue #1: "Pitching to the Void"
- Issue #2: "Auditioning for an Off-Baudway Play"
- Issue #3: "Down the Drain"
- Issue #4: "Bowel movements (no regrets)"
- Issue #5: "Downtime"
- Issue #6: "Unreliable Predictions"
- Issue #7: "Detective Work? Detective Work!"
- Issue #8: "Bathtub of the Damned"
- Issue #9: "This Isn't The Munsters"