|Netiquette Lad is a net.hero created by an unknown writer.|
|Primary Writer:||Mike Friedman|
|Status:||Member of Los Bastardos, member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
Netiquette Lad has quite a long history with the LNH, stretching all the way back to the Cosmic Plot Device Caper. After that, he became one of the background characters hanging around LNHQ until he hooked up with his friend Nit-Pick Lad as a member of Los Bastardos, almost unwillingly.
Powers and Abilities
Flames people when they fail to use proper netiquette.
Netiquette Lad is your average college-aged computer lab denizen.
- Cosmic Plot Device Caper
- Netlurker Adventures
- Sieze Dangerous
- The Great Public Domain Caper #4, 6, epilogue
- Tales of the LNH #328
- LNH Volume 1 #6-7, 89-90
- The Legion Files #2
- Generation Y #9, 14 (mentioned)
- Spite Grrrl #1-3, 10
- Nit-Pick Lad vs. Brand Name Boy #1
- Los Bastardos #1-9
- Nit-Pick Lad Strikes Back
- Spite Grrrl: Pretty in Pink #783
- Legion of Occult Heroes #2
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #55