LNH (Classic Team)
The Legion came together some time before 1992, though exactly when depends on the story. But the adventure that brought them to the attention of world was the Cosmic Plot Device Caper! Since then, they have battled evils great and small, bringing together net.heroes from all over the world!
Area of Operations
Their home base is in the Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters (popularly known as the LNHQ) in the city of Net.ropolis. They have the capability to intervene in crises all over the world, and some ability to travel to other planets and star systems, and between dimensions and newsgroups.
The team generally has a roster that can be measured in the mid-hundreds, though while the LNH Registration Act was in effect, it ballooned to the tens of thousands. It's rare that the entire roster is called to a mission, except in times of major world/universe-level threat. The team often functions as a "home base" for smaller sub-units known as subgroups, who more often go on missions together.
Many of the members have "useless" powers, including the founding members, though these powers are often more useful than one may think. See Category:Classic LNH Members.
- Founding to Call to Arms: No Leader
- Call to Arms to Cry.Sig: Rebel Yell
- Post-Cry.Sig to Early 1993: A triumvirate of Rebel Yell, Continuity Champ, and Ultimate Ninja
- Early 1993 to Looniverse Adrift!: Ultimate Ninja
- Looniverse Adrift: Catalyst Lass
- Late 1993 to Early 1995: Evil Alternate Ultimate Ninja
- Early 1995 to March 2007: Ultimate Ninja
- Infinite April 2007: Every single member of the LNH for a day each, and several beings who weren't technically LNHers
- May 2007: Ultimate Ninja
- June to November 2007: A triumvirate of Catalyst Lass, Irony Man, and Fearless Leader
- November 2007 to April 2008: wReamicus Maximus in a cloned Ultimate Ninja body
- April 2008 to Present: Ultimate Ninja