Action League: New Brunswick
Action League: New Brunswick was a superhero team headquartered on the island nation of New Brunswick, formed by the manipulations of Gasmaster. It consisted of:
- Patient Zero
- Absurd Lass
- Captain Oklahoma, a revived patriotic hero from the Golden Age
- The Dictionary, who could recite definitions from the dictionary at will.
- The Iota, who was two inches tall
- Mister Big, a little person (but not nearly as small as Iota)
- Rigor Mortis, AKA Rigger Morris, a doomed gravedigger (who had first appeared in Hell's Titans).
- Null, the man with no personality, who could nullify other peoples' powers
- Kid Nihilism, another product of the same experiments that created Patient Zero and Absurd Lass
They first appeared in a battle against the Hellionions in Teenfactor. They joined the battle against the High Camden Yards and his army of villains and fought against Captain Oklahoma's sidekick Midwestern Farm Boy, who was transformed into an angel by God. When they discovered Gasmaster's true evil nature, the team disbanded. Patient Zero and Absurd Lass went to Sig.ago to join The Team, while the rest moved to New Brunswick, New Jersey, where Kid Nihilism was arrested for starting a fight at a hockey game.
- A reference work with a list of words from one or more languages, normally ordered alphabetically, explaining each word's meaning, and sometimes containing information on its etymology, pronunciation, usage, translations, and other data.