Horrible Name Lad
|Horrible Name Lad is a net.hero created by Arthur Spitzer and Scott Eiler.|
|Primary Writer:||Scott Eiler|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Died in his very first appearance, in Beige Midnight. But the Afterlife spit him out. Perhaps he was too annoying for it. He and Poignant Death Lass rejoined the LNH just in time for the Dorf invasion.
Excessively upbeat, and gets very focused on terrible ideas – especially ideas for horrible names. Often annoys people, but is sometimes appreciated for his energy.
Powers and Abilities
Horrible Name Lad has the power to generate horrible names. This usually happens every time he speaks. Under proper combat conditions, this power can affect a villain's power, but this works best against new villains. His weakness is, his power is always on, and it annoys people.
Teenage boy, probably Japanese-American.
- First Appearance (as Comes-Up-With-Horrible-Awful-Names-For-LNH-Subgroups Lad): Beige Midnight #9
- First Appearance (as Horrible Name Lad): Stay Dead!
- Don't Stay Dead!
- Not Dead!
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50
- Another LNH Title? Really? Free Comic Book Day Special
- Cover Gallery #1008i, 63i
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #49