|Captain Caffeine is a net.hero created by Marie Antoon.|
|Alter Ego:||Albert James|
|Primary Writer:||Marie Antoon|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team), member of the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives|
|Usability:||Usable With Permission|
When Webs Tor activated the Nutrionic Probability-Manipulator, a jolt of Improbability Energy was sent through the Dave Thomas Deluxe University campus. Part of it surged through the Virtual Super Mortal Street Samurai Fighter Combat III arcade machine that Albert James was playing, soaking him in Jolt Cola and giving him superpowers. Joining up with Glitch Girl and the others who had been affected by the energy, they formed the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives.
Loves video games, comics, and geek culture. Has difficulty sitting still for any length of time.
Powers and Abilities
Hyper-speed, hyper-reflexes, and hyper-activity. His powers are activated by drinking caffeinated soda, and he always carries several cans with him.
Wears a red, blue, and green costume with soda cans hung about his belt.
- First Appearance: Glitch Girl and the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives #1
- Glitch Girl and the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives #2-8, 12-13
- Sidekick Squad #2-3 (Crisis of Infinite Sidekicks Parts 4 & 7)
- Pliable Lad #27 (Crisis of Infinite Sidekicks Part 5)
- Glitch Girl and the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives #10 (Crisis of Infinite Sidekicks Part 6)
- Pliable Lad #28/Glitch Girl and the Alt.Ter.Net.Tives #11/Sidekick Squad #4 (Crisis of Infinite Sidekicks Part 8)
- Carols by Candlelight Special