Crystal the Receptionist
|Crystal is a receptionist created by a telephone game between Hubert Bartels, Martin Phipps and Ken Schmidt.|
|Status:||Occasional receptionist at the LNHQ (Classic)|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Crystal was one of the first two receptionists to work at the LNHQ, filling in for Fred when he wasn't available. She was only ever part-time, and largely stopped after Tsar Chasm hired Kyoko Ishikawa, Lester O'Brien, and Bart Sears, but still fills in on occasion to this day.
Pretty nice, tho she can get standoffish and a bit intimidating if she's tired or stressed.
Powers and Abilities
Skill in the secretarial arts, ability to put up with these clowns.
Doesn't seem to have ever been described.
- First Appearance (anonymous): Tales of the LNH #286
- First Appearance (unnamed but gendered): The Dumbest Legion Stories Ever Told
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 1 #3, 70
- Deja Dude/Master Blaster #1
- The Coming of Elvis Man #2
- Dramatic Intro (After a Fashion)
- The Good Guys #2
- First Appearance (named): LNH Comics Presents #4 (mentioned)
- LNH Comics Presents #5 (mentioned)
- Teens in Trenchcoats #2 (mentioned)
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #44
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #50 (flashback)
- According to this thread, Crystal's origins are: Hubert Bartels used an anonymous LNHQ receptionist in Tales of the LNH #286; Martin Phipps remembered the character as female, and used said unnamed female receptionist repeatedly; and Ken Schmidt named her Crystal in LNH Comics Presents #4.
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 1 #70 – Footnote Girl