|Captain Cleanup is a net.hero created by Storm.|
|Alter Ego:||Maurice Ekbye|
|Aliases:||The Costumed Grime-Fighter|
|Status:||Former member of the LNH (Classic Team) (retired)|
He was eventually promoted to full membership status, though he still cleaned up around LNHHQ.
Captain Cleanup eventually retired due to the heavy workload, but left his ex-sidekick Squeaky Clean in his place.
In Elsewheres #2, he was badly injured, slipped into a coma, and died – only to return. It was revealed that the new version was a clone when the Alt.Riders found and released thousands of clones that the Queen Bee had created. The first clone retired in honor of the original, but the others are anywhere they are needed.
Is usually portrayed as overtired due to his high workload. Neat freak.
Powers and Abilities
Appears when it is time to clean up. Is good at it. Carries nuclear-powered hand vacuum and several other useful cleaning accessories.
Like a janitor, but in spandex with a cape.
Alternate-universe counterparts include Vindex of Looniverse-Dantalion.
- Electrocutioner's Song
- LetterinG MaN #5
- LNH Comics Presents #1-3, 10
- Generation Y #0 (flashback)
- Flame Wars II
- Tales of the LNH #285, 287-288
- Pliable Lad #6
- LNH Comics Presents #14, 18 (Looniverse Adrift! Parts 2 and 6)
- LNH Triple Play #2 (Looniverse Adrift! Part 8)
- Fan.Boy #2-3
- Elsewheres #1-2
- Mutton Mania #1, 14, Epilogue
- LNH Comics Presents #47, 502 (Infinite Leadership Crisis Parts 12 & 467)
- Beige Countdown #6
- Retcon Year #2
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #4, 48
- For a long time, Captain Cleanup was erroneously believed to have been created by Maurice Beyke (who was actually Comics Snob Boy), thus his name.