Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Namer Boy is a net.hero created by Arthur Spitzer.|
|Primary Writer:||Arthur Spitzer|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Namer Boy is a stalwart member of the Legion, frequently joining in on missions where his power of picking out the perfect name is no help at all.
In the completely ridiculous alt.ernate future shown in JONG #69, Namer Boy became leader of the LNH after Everyone Loses an Eye and Has to Wear an Eyepatch From Now On Cry.Sig.
A fairly relaxed guy when not embroiled in some ridiculous situation.
Powers and Abilities
Can think of the perfect name for anything, except when he has Namer's Block.
Frequently hangs out with You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad and Pulls-Paper-Out-of-Hats Lad, in a group that included Ubiquitous Boy Lad Jr. when he was on Earth.
Horrible Name Lad I is his father.
- First Appearance: Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #1
- Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies #17, 19, 25
- Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies! #8
- JONG #69
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50
- Another LNH Title? Really? #4
- WikiLull #4
- The Namer Boy Documentary Project: Season One #1, The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy Documentary Project: Season Four #4