|Pulls-Paper-Out-of-Hats Lad is a net.hero created by Arthur Spitzer.|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
In 1992, two world-threatening monsters were sealed inside a book, and the book was sealed inside a hat. An eleven-year-old boy found the hat, and after discovering his extra mutant thumbs allowed him to pull pieces of paper from anywhere in the world out of it, became... Pulls-Paper-Out-of-Hats Lad!
He was instrumental in the Infinite Leadership Crisis, as, after the first few days, he was the one who picked the leader each day.
Helpful and humble.
Powers and Abilities
Can determine the true answer to any question by pulling a piece of paper out of a hat. Theoretically, could pull any piece of paper in the universe out of a hat. Has extra thumbs to increase paper-pulling dexterity and speed.
Note that he doesn't need to use his own magical top hat; it can be any hat, and possibly, any kind of head covering in the universe.
Wears a top hat, which often helps in use of his powers.
- Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #1
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #56-58
- LNH Comics Presents #36, 39-42, 44-47, 49-50, 54, 56-61, 63, 65, 91, 98, 235, 303, 400, 498, 500 (Infinite Leadership Crisis Parts 1, 4-7, 9-12, 14-15, 19, 21-26, 28, 30, 56, 63, 200, 268, 365, 463 & 466)
- Beige Countdown #6, 0
- Beige Midnight #4
- JONG #69
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #9