|Linguist Lass is a net.hero created by Martin Phipps.|
|Alter Ego:||Anne Corbel|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
Linguist Lass was born in the Netherlands. When she was a little girl, LL was often taken to various countries, which made her abilities apparent. Later, she came to join the LNH, where she helped foil a brainwashing attempt. She fell in love with Browsing Boy, who has remained her amour.
LL is more or less a cheery person, though sometimes prone to melancholy, mainly when dealing with weakened use.
Powers and Abilities
Linguist Lass has the ability to absorb and learn various languages with ease. She has cultivated this ability, and has even learned some computer BASIC and binary language, so can program to a certain extent.
After using the Rung of Revamp, she gained the ability to cause others to speak and understand different languages.
Linguist Lass has a standard rusty-red spandex costume, complete with belt.thingee and an ancient hieroglyph on her torso.
- LNH Volume 1
- Flame Wars II
- The Adventures of Coma Kid #3
- LNH Comics Presents #28 (It's All In the Timing Part 3)
- LNH Comics Presents #30 (Culinary Disasters Part 2)
- Kid Mysticism and the Net.Titans #4-39
- Generation Y #21
- Generation Y/Net.Titans #1
- LNH Comics Presents #48, 53-54 (Infinite Leadership Crisis #13, 18-19)
- Beige Countdown #10-9
- Beige Midnight #4