|Nudist Man is a net.hero created by Amabel Holland. See also Nudist Man (20).|
|Primary Writer:||Amabel Holland|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team), former member of the Legion of Net.Hippies, former spy-for-the-Legion of the Saviors of the Net|
|Usability:||Free For Use (as long as you don't make him put on pants)|
Nudist Man claims to be a mutant, born with the power of nakedness. He may in fact be a sort of unfallen Edenic human who is immune to the curse of having to wear clothes and age and die. He got his start in the hero game back in the 60s when he joined up with the Legion of Net.Hippies.
He disappeared for a while, but returned to the LNH during the 90s. When the Saviors of the Net arrived on the scene, the Ultimate Ninja had Nudist Man join them so he could spy on them. After the battle with the Mechanical Author, he quit the Saviors to return to his duties as a member of the LNH.
Not easily ashamed.
Powers and Abilities
Nudist Man uses his nakedness to shock and baffle his enemies. Any supervillain who sees Nudist Man isn't sure how to deal with him. He doesn't appear to age.
A rather good-looking naked man. A natural redhead.
- Oozelfinches Unleashed! #1
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 1 #105, 107-108
- Saviors of the Net #Pi, 6, 14, 17
- Haiku Gorilla #227
- Pants Rabbit Lad & Master Blaster in "The Vagina That Ate Net.ropolis!"
- LNH Comics Presents #62, 500 (Infinite Leadership Crisis Part 27, 465)
- Beige Countdown #7-6
- 58.5 #27
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #30
- Nudist Man: Year One
- 2012 RACCies Ceremony (unless that's the LNH20 version)