|Starts-Arguments-For-No-Apparent-Reason Kid is a net.hero created by Amabel Holland.|
|Primary Writer:||Jamie Rosen|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
Starts-Arguments-For-No-Apparent-Reason Kid was once a lowly grocery cashier (...hey) before becoming a full-fledged member of the Legion of Net.Heroes! (And some of them still wonder why Ultimate Ninja let that happen.)
Miss Translation pulled him along into her team of quarreling misfits, and he went with them when they got kicked out of the LNH for losing The Normalizer. Not that he minded. Lamar Dunston set them up with a way better base anyway, and he and the other jerks went on adventures, re-finding the Normalizer along the way. Unfortunately, Miss Translation ran off into space and they had to follow – and naturally, the Normalizer got them lost in time!
Thru undisclosed means, Starts-Arguments-For-No-Apparent-Reason Kid returned to the Loonivearth in the present day. He was returned to duty as an active LNHer during the Infinite Leadership Crisis, as the team's ranks dwindled.
Likes to start arguments for the sake of starting arguments. Has a lot of internalized rage and insecurity.
Powers and Abilities
See above. Has the ability to influence people to get into arguments with each other.
- First Appearance: Simon Velcro #1
- Journey Into Irrelevancy #23
- The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #6-19, Librarian's Day One-Shot
- LNH Comics Presents Special #8
- Flame Wars IV #3-4, Aftermath
- RACCCafe: RACCQuest, Part 3
- LNH Comics Presents #58 (Infinite Leadership Cry.sig Part 23)
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #22
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 3 #3 (mentioned)