Super Apathy Lad
|Super Apathy Lad is a net.hero created by Jacob Lesgold.|
|Alter Ego:||Paul Duncair|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team)|
He and Procrastination Boy were members of the Legion of Net.Hippies incarnation of the LNH. They were discovered by the current Legion in hibernation sleep pods and revived before the events of the Cosmic Plot Device Caper. Both tend to spend a lot of time in the LNH TV room.
In Journey Into Irrelevancy, he was accidentally left behind in a dystopian future. It was revealed that Super Apathy Lad not only generates apathy but also absorbs it, and if he ceased to exist the world would be overcome by the stored-up apathy. He became the linchpin of Doctor Willy's convoluted evil plans – but Ms. Roboto was able to weaponize his apathy powers to stop her army of invading Bhigghrehenghuyhsians!
During Flame Wars Final, <stuff happened>
Olympic-class sleeper. Doesn't usually take the time to talk, and often all he says is "feh" before turning over and going back to sleep.
Powers and Abilities
Exudes an overwhelming sense of 'not caring'. In fact, he is the center of the Apathy Force <IE the Laziness? Probably?> and absorbs as well as emits apathetic energy.
Red costume with silver trim.
- Electrocutioner's Song
- LNH Triple Play #1
- Kid Kirby and Sing-Along Lass #4
- Particle Man #3, 20
- Flame Wars II
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 1 #18, 19, 48, 51, Giant Sized LNH #2, 6
- Misfits #1
- Journey Into Irrelevancy #1-5, 10 (mention)
- LNH Comics Presents #32 (Culinary Disasters Part 6)
- LNH Comics Presents #38, 51 (Infinite Leadership Crisis #3, 16)
- Beige Countdown #6
- Digital JUMP! #12
- Flame Wars Final
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 3 #3 (mentioned)
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #33 (flashback)-