|Halls Jordan is a net.hero created by Jef Kolodziej.|
|Primary Writer:||Jef Kolodziej|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team), member of the Ring Around the Collar Corps|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Appeared one day and attempted to join the fight in Cry.Sig... only to discover that he was late to the battle. Nevertheless, he recruited Cliche Dude as a partner in crimefighting, and became a reserve member of the LNH so that he could use their computer to track alerts.
After 1993 or thereabouts, he left Earth for a long-term mission in space, alongside Cliche Dude. He returned after the Dorf invasion and rejoined the LNH, but has not yet revealed the details of his mission.
Acts like a Big Famous Superhero™, but can't necessarily back it up. Talks a big game; however, has a lot of friends in the community, and is loyal to them.
Quite enjoys playing basketball, but isn't very good at it.
Powers and Abilities
The Cosmic Custodian! Can create objects with the Ring Around the Collar, whose power is only limited by the will of the wearer (and how long since they last did their laundry). Has a bag with cough drops in it of every flavor imaginable.
A white guy whose hair is graying, wearing the fantabulous Ring Around the Collar.
Crimefighting partner of Cliche Dude.
- First Appearance: LNH : Another Hero Enters the Fray
- Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude Limited Series #1-2
- The Comics Connection
- What If Kid Kirby Had Died During the Comics Connection?
- Sieze Dangerous #4
- Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude #1-3 (Electrocutioner's Song Parts 1, 5 and 10)
- Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude #4-5
- The Great Public Domain Caper
- Mentholyptus Midnight
- Pliable Lad #30
- Kid Not Appearing In Any Retcon Hour Story #2
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50
- Another LNH Title? Really? #7, 11
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #4, 11, 23