|Cliche Dude is a net.hero created by Jef Kolodziej.|
|Status:||Member of the LNH, former member of the Tantalizing Teens|
|Usability:||Free For Use|
Cliche Dude was raised by a pack of wild golden retrievers. The identity of his biological parents is unknown.
He was once a member of the Tantalizing Teens, but joined the LNH after that group broke up, sometime before the Cosmic Plot Device Caper. During Electrocutioner's Song, he put himself on reserve status.
In the Leadership Crisis, he cast the decisive vote for Ultimate Ninja as leader, because he was angry at Deja Dude for stealing his name back when the latter called himself Cliche Lad. Not long after, he left alongside Halls Jordan for a space mission (which may have had something to do with his evil brother).
He returned to the LNH after the Dorf invasion, years and years later. He's returned to active member status, but still hasn't revealed what that mission was about...
Cliched. Has the odd HaBit of CapItAlizing in the MidDle of words. Genuine and rather sweet but doesn't really think things through.
Powers and Abilities
Can shout out cliches at any time. Uses these cliches to stagger foes. Later developed the usual iconic superhero "flying brick" powers.
Wears a leather jacket and dark sunglasses. Probably a blond guy named Chris.
- First Appearance: Cosmic Plot Device Caper
- Integrity Quest #6
- Netlurker #1
- Kinda Big Darkness Saga
- The Comics Connection
- What If Kid Kirby Had Died During the Comics Connection?
- Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude Limited Series #1-2
- Electrocutioner's Song (including Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude #1-3)
- Halls Jordan and Cliche Dude #4-5
- The Flame Wars
- The Three Day Lull #14
- Flame Wars II
- Leadership Crisis
- The Adventures of Easily-Discovered Man #23
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50
- Another LNH Title? Really? #7, 8 epilogue, 11
- Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #4, 6pi.0 + 1pi.0, 29
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 3 #4