Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!
Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! was a Chaotic Add-On Cascade that appeared on rec.arts.comics.creative from January to March 2005, in the wake of the 2004 RACCies. It was followed by Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies Again.
Manga Man, enjoying retirement, checks his email one day and finds a virus designed to remove the winners of the RACCies from the Internet. As he attempts to warn the LNH, Pointless Awards Man II returns from the grave, the Grapety Purple Man summons Pointless Awards Man III to re-kill him, and the Shoe Devil begins seducing young net.heroes. The plot thickens as Manga Man battles Manga Man and the cosmic secret behind the RACCies virus is revealed!
- Manga Man White: Good!
- Manga Man Black: Evil!
- Manga Man Gold: Evil, but differently!
- Power Manga: Just plain silly!
- The Fastingest Man Alive: The least eater! Defeats Manga Man completely by accident!
- Deja Dude: Explains and retcons!
- Ultimate Ninja: The leader of the LNH gets frustrated by stupid people yet again!
- Kid Enthusiastic: Doesn't particularly want to be erased from history!
- Firewire: Granted network powers through an infernal contract, and is forced to betray the LNH!
- Bluetooth: Him too!
- Shoe Devil: The stealer of soles! Yes, that pun comes up more than once!
- The Hungry Past: The formless void that existed before the Writers created the Looniverse!
- Manga Man's Evil Robot Duplicates: Exactly what it says on the label!
- Grapety Purple Man: Seeks to stop the Hungry Past, but must make a deal with the metaphorical devil! And by metaphorical, I mean get your coat!
- Pointless Awards Man II: The pretender presenter, mysteriously resurrected!
- Pointless Awards Man III: Saxon Brenton enslaved by the power of purple!
This cascade was the beginning of a meta-series of increasingly ridiculous RACCies stories with increasingly ridiculous names:
- Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies... Again!,
- Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas!,
- Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies!,
- and Just Imagine Saxon Brenton and the Writers of RACC in: RACCies the Final! Symphony of Genesis.