Jump to navigation Jump to search
|wReamhack is a net.hero created by wReam.|
|Status:||Member of the LNH (Classic Team), LNHQ systems administrator|
RosterwReam first appeared as List Lad's sidekick, helping him work on the roster of the LNH. He soon became tired of List Lad's haranguing. When Master Roster Man became co-keeper of the roster, RwR felt it was time for a change...
During Jungle Cheesecake, RosterwReam used the Rung of Revamp to transform himself into wReamhack. <more>
His curiosity often gets the better of him.
Powers and Abilities
Full-out superhuman computer hacker.
<fill in later>
One of the few close friends of Occultism Kid.
Used to hang out with Parking Karma Kid, Cheesecake-Eater Lad, and Cannon Fodder in an informal Subgroup they referred to as "the wReam Pack", but it drifted apart after Cheesecake-Eater Lad got married.
- First Appearance (as !RosterwReam): How to Be a Member, and The Roster Details...
- Kinda Big Darkness Saga
- Electrocutioner's Song
- Ultimate Ninja #4-5
- Leadership Crisis
- The CrossOver Caper
- Deja Dude/Master Blaster #1, 4
- All Things Dark and Scary #1-5
- First Appearance (as wReamhack): Jungle Cheesecake
- The Flame Wars
- The Three Day Lull #13, 17
- Flame Wars II
- Occultism Kid: Year One prologue
- LNH Comics Presents #11-12, 25
- System Corruptors #11-13
- Constellation #10-12, 26
- Pliable Lad #9, 17, 19
- Generation Y #7-8, Annual #1
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #5
- The Return of Tsar Chasm #3
- Bride of C'thulhu #7
- LNH Comics Presents #56 (Infinite Leadership Crisis Episode 21)
- Beige Midnight #4
- Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #34
- WikiLull #5-6
- Another LNH Title? Really? #8